- Type of contract: FTE or B2B
- Location: fully remote
Our client is a stable startup from the fintech area. They create a security product dedicated to banks and online banking users. The highly modern idea of using behavioral profiling solutions supported by AI-based security platforms made them successful and in need to expand their teams. Their current mission is to make their technology a #1 risk management system globally.
To achieve this goal, they are looking for highly skilled Python Engineers who are willing to dive deeper into the AI, security, and Machine Learning areas.
What you’ll do:
As a Senior backend Engineer, you will work in the LeSS environment in one of our SCRUM Teams. You will be participating in designing and developing new product features. You will participate in defining the architecture with strong requirements on performance and scalability and help to grow the experience inside the team. You can (if you want to) participate in some of our communities of practice (Development, Architecture, DevOps, Quality)
What would make you a strong fit:
- 5+ years of professional software development experience (Python)
- Demonstrable track record of exceptional software engineering skills on past projects in REAL PRODUCTION.
- Experience building highly available low-latency systems using any programming language.
- Experience working with large datasets and best in class data processing technologies for both stream and batch processing
- Strong communication & collaboration skills (in English)
- Self-starter with a quick learning curve.
- Machine learning skills
- Knowledge of cryptography, IT security principles, attacks, malware
- Python 3
- MariaDB, PostgreSQL
- DevOps: Kubernetes, Ansible, AWS, Terraform
- Flexible type of contract
- Flexible working hours
- Fully remote
- English lessons
- Strong support to take part in conferences, trainings etc.