- Position: Senior Project Manager
- Location: Krakow/Warsaw/Gdansk
- Salary: Up to 6,3k eur
It’s the first day of the rest of your life, a far better life. Have you ever thought about building a highly innovative digital bank from scratch? Do you like to have a big impact on products and watch how your ideas become reality? If yes, please take a look at the description below and rethink your career. Maybe it’s high time to join the fast-growing fintech from the UK!
What will be your responsibilities?
- Drive the execution of the project with strong adherence to scope and time
- Own the overall delivery road map, dependencies, risks and track slippages
- Strong project reporting skills with the ability to combine reporting metrics that are not wholly automated
- Ensure the backlog is continually refined and understood by the whole team
- Create a culture of sustainable continuous improvement
- Drive predictable delivery by ensuring impediments and blockers are addressed
- Build a trusting and safe environment within the team where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on healing and problem solving
- Assist with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and making information visible and available
What should you have or know?
- Demonstratable experience of performing in a similar role previously for the last 6 years
- Experience in Business, Financial Product Management and at least 2 years of working experience in a financial institution or fintech company
- Experience leading a team of 20-30 people
- Highly competent in project risks and issues identification, mitigation (risks only) and management; and reliable status reporting
- Demonstrated experience with complex, senior-level stakeholder management and management/leadership of large teams
- Working in a fast-paced, high energy challenger bank/fintech environment
- Ability to develop a high performing team
- Extensive knowledge of program and project management practices
- Understanding of the full software development life cycle
- Familiarity with continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Strong business English communication skills, oral and written
What will you get in return?
- Fair salary, up to 6 300 EUR NET/month (B2B contract)
- Paid holidays
- Hardware needed to perform your job
- Great impact on the product