- Position: Java Big Data Engineer
- Location: Krakow
- Salary: Up to 19k pln month
You must know that we’re looking for a Senior Java Big Data Engineer to join one of the coolest companies in Krakow.
First things first – that’s a product company serving 5,5k clients from more than 150 countries. It’s also one of the coolest places you can join in Krakow! They hire the absolute top engineers, and you could be one of them.
Oh, and let us give you some tech insights:
- Nearly 10 000 000 mln/second that’s the traffic they handle on a daily basis
- 200 is the number of servers they have on AWS
- 16 is the number of microservices they have built so far
- A dozen is the number of shipments to production you’ll be testing on a weekly basis
Sounds like fun, huh? Ya think you can do it?
As a Senior Java Big Data Engineer, you will be:
- Taking active part in designing architecture of the system
- Analysing requirements from (internal) client perspective while taking into consideration performance, time and cost.
- Implementing new services and APIs used by all products in the company
- Designing and conducting experiments to improve our algorithms and overall architecture
- Ensuring applications have proper end to end tests, monitoring and documentation
- Creating production clusters (Terraform), deploy to production (EC2), verify deployments.
- Ability to look at the system from the perspective of clients (other dev teams).
- Capacity for learning and investigating how things work
- Advanced programming skills in Java
- Knowledge about garbage collection
- General knowledge of the issues of cloud computing and data processing
- Good command of written and spoken English
Nice to have:
- Experience with AWS
- Understanding of modern web app development
- Knowledge of Linux OS architecture (basic command line tools, networking, filesystems)
- Gym with trainer
- Private medical healthcare
- Sport card
- Rich cafeteria system
- Salary: Up to 19k pln gross month
- Ability to work in a strong integrated team
- Flexible working hours
COVID-19: Remote recruitment process and fully remote work till the end of the year