Senior Implementation Consultant | Krakow | #820Piotr Ziaja
- Position: Senior Implementation Consultant
- Location: Krakow
- Methodology: Scrum
Our Client is a small software company specializing in building electronic document management systems and automated critical financial processes. Their solutions are used by big insurance companies, banks, etc. Their products empower the work of the world’s leading brands, including many Fortune 500 companies.
On a daily basis, their solutions process a huge volume of different documents.
What are your responsibilities as a Senior Implementation Consultant?
- Managing the more complex implementations connecting major customers to our platform
- Being the customer’s primary point of contact in this process, you will work both independently as well as closely with several disciplines like Sales, Product Development, and other services departments
- You will plan and manage delivery and investigate, oversee, address and take charge of all changes, issues etc. that might arise during the blueprint phase and during the execution
- Ultimately the Senior Implementation Consultant is responsible for a positive customer experience during the implementation process as part of a successful implementation.
- We’re looking for a person who is able to bring the more complex implementations to a successful completion and is able to guide our major customers through the implementation process.
Who are we looking for as Senior Implementation Consultant?
- We are looking for a person with very strong communication and analytical skills. Someone who is pro-active, results-driven, able to see the bigger picture and work both independently as well as with people from other disciplines.
- A strong technical background is not required but you should be able to learn and apply the relevant technical aspects of the order-to-cash products and services quickly.
- You must be well-organized, work according to plans, able to work under pressure and can apply structure to your work autonomously.
- Master’s degree (preferable, minimum Bachelor’s), or equivalent experience.
- Several years of relevant experience in software implementation project responsibility dealing with global customers, multi-country located;
- Knowing when and how to intervene;
- Relevant experience with (parts of) the order-to-cash process is a plus;
- Able to manage the implementation-related dependencies, that can be quite complex;
- Required knowledge:
- Familiar with XML
- Solid knowledge of databases and data structures
- Managing implementation deliverables, planning and (external) stakeholders
- Experience with Jira and Confluence is a plus
- You have a Hands-on mentality and a positive mindset with a problem-solving attitude;
- You are fluent in English (any additional languages are preferable).
What we offer
- An exciting and challenging role within a growing international organization
- We innovate and collaborate, and we grow accordingly
- Our goal for our personnel: develop the right people for the right position
- We focus on personal growth and self-development, but it’s your growth so take charge!