- Type of contract: B2B
- Industry: Customer service automation (startup)
- Location: Kraków/Warszawa/Gdańsk
Our customer, one of the fastest growing startups, solves the biggest challenges of companies in the field of customer support. They use
artificial intelligence to automate communication on chat channels (e.g. Zendesk, Salesforce, Messenger, WhatsApp, chat on a website) and provide an all-in-one, modular tool designed for building responsive, fast, and highly customizable chatbots. Despite its many
functionalities, it does not require coding experience.
To keep the rapid pace of their development they’re looking for a great React Developer to join their team.
What you’ll do:
● Build new products in React.js, maintain and enrich existing ones.
● Write code that is easy to test and maintain; is scalable and testable.
● Review code of your team members and across teams.
● Suggest and implement improvements to the architecture of our applications.
● Promote good practices in engineering.
Ideally, you’ll bring with you:
● Very good knowledge of React.js (knowledge of hooks will be a plus), HTML5 and CSS3, REST and GraphQL APIs
● Eagerness to work with different technologies and languages and learn new things, like ReasonML or ReScript.
● Fluency in using GIT.
● Working experience with Docker and web app builders.
● Sense of ownership of delivered code and our systems.
● Good communication skills and grasp of complex requirements.
● Very good command of English (both spoken and written.)
What will you get:
● A chance to be a part of one of the most promising Polish startups with a great growth trajectory and big plans, working with ambitious founders and a great team as well as helpful investors, business angels and advisors;
● A chance to further develop your people and business skills;
● A startup atmosphere and work based on real partnership rules;
● Flexible working hours – common working hours are great to work together, but here they’re limited to 4 hours per day;
● Going internationally with smart tech and business partners – currently built core team will be the core foundation for building a big organization soon;
● Remote work – headquarters is based in Warsaw (Poland), but we give you as much flexibility as we only can – you can work from wherever you want to (we also have an office in Krakow as well);
● B2B contract with no-limited holidays – it’s about delivering, not about reported hours;
● Budget for courses and books;
● MultiSport card;
● Healthcare package