- Salary: up to 45k pln
- Type of contract: B2B or FTE
- Location: Kraków
- Model of work: Hybrid (2 days/week work from home)
Our client is a fast-growing global enterprise software company. They focus on managing compensation and performance for the world’s largest companies. This means that you will have a chance to work with the most exciting brands worldwide. The mission is to make the employees of their customers happy, so to accomplish it, they first start with making their own people happy. Our client operates in a high-growth entrepreneurship environment with passionate, enthusiastic, hardworking, and smart individuals that are dedicated to our mission. If you recognize yourself in this description and want to join such an environment, let’s get in touch!
As part of the engineering team, you will put your technical skills to make our system scalable, performant, and bulletproof.
For this position, you’ll be working on developing the SAAS offer management platform.
The team is small and international, so you will have a chance to actively contribute in the next version of the product and connect with different parts of the company.
- Master-level degree in Computer Science;
- More than 4 years of technical experience developing in various languages
- More than 2 years of technical experience developing Elixir or Erlang applications required;
- Expertise in developing applications with high needs on performance and scalability/robustness and quality;
- Deep understanding of microservice architecture, ability to design, develop and implement scalable, microservice-based on Elixir;
- Strong experience with the Elixir ecosystem most used libraries: Mix, Ecto, Phoenix, Guardian…;
- Strong knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases, and their respective schema design (SQLServer, PostgreSQL, Redis, ElasticSearch… );
- Strong knowledge of asynchronous event-driven architectures: Amqp, RabbitMq, WebSockets;
- Experience with developing ACID processes and flows involving third party tools;
- Experience working with Git, Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, Ansible (we integrate via code with these tools);
- Experience in writing unit tests ( ExUnit, we don’t develop code without unit tests);
- Experience with the DevOps, GitOps, and SecOps concepts;
- Experience with Linux, and open-source tools.
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
- Strong team player mindset as well as very good communication skills;
- Open-minded, proactive, and not afraid of challenges;
- Ready to bring new ideas, and technologies with a great sense of ownership of the projects you will follow.
- Private medical healthcare
- Multisport card
- Dynamic environment favoring initiative and autonomy
- Flexibility in type of contract