- Salary: up to 35k PLN net/month
- Type of contract: B2B
- Working model: fully remote
We are looking for a Linux/AWS systems engineer, to assist in the running of our client’s product’s infrastructure that helps to keep the Australian transport industry moving.
The product is an Australian-owned proprietary system for managing unmanned vehicle refueling outlets at scale. It is cloud-based and uses a custom system stack based on Linux/Python/Django. We write our own code, but we build the hardware too. The system is required to operate 24/7 with a very high level of reliability. This requires software releases and promptly attending to service degradation. As part of a high-performance team dedicated to supporting its customers, you’ll be working with software engineers and mobile developers, hardware engineers, and workshop staff.
- Amazon AWS – very high standard, particularly EC2, EKS, S3, EFS
- Ubuntu Linux – very high standard
- Kubernetes – very high standard
- Systems architecture – high standard
- Some basic understanding of Python language would be helpful but is not required (NB: this is not a development role)
- salary in USD or EUR
- flexible working hours
- 100% remotely