- Position: Senior C++ Software Engineer
- Location: Remote
- Methodology: SCRUM
Something huge is being built in Katowice. One of the global top 10 IT companies is expanding a team of developers in Katowice, and you can be a part of it!
They are specializing in a wide range of activities, such as manufacturing, mechanics, simulation software. In a word: an engineering paradise! 😊
We are looking for a great Senior C++ Developer who will be co-creating software that is used by their customers to build a variety of outstanding products, from smartphones to satellite systems.
To your daily duties will belong:
- Develop new functionalities and support the existing software solutions.
- Determine operational feasibility by analyzing problem definitions, requirements, proposed solutions, and development options.
- Analyze requirements and contribute to all levels of the architecture.
- Participate in software design and code reviews, provide guidance to your teammates, and help develop new talents.
- Collaborate within and outside your Agile team in an international environment.
- Balance engineering creativity with high quality and customer focus.
- Be a problem solver, demonstrate tact, and remain assertive in difficult situations.
- Bachelor’s, Master’s, or higher degree in Computer/Software Engineering, Electronics, or a related field.
- Excellent C++ knowledge with significant professional experience in C++ programming.
- Strong analytical skills and an understanding of advanced data structures and algorithms.
- Experience with object-oriented software design and design patterns.
- Experience with software testing, knowledge of Google Test preferred
- Experience in building sophisticated systems that have been successfully delivered to customers.
- Solid communication skills, including the ability to present ideas and share your knowledge with others.
- Experience with software development best practices for the full engineering lifecycle.
- Excellent English language skills (verbal and written).
They can offer you:
- Really attractive salary wages
- 100% Remote work until the end of the pandemic
- Training budget
- Health insurance
- Holidays co-financing
- Annual bonus