Type of contract: FTE or B2B
Location: fully remote
Salary: up to 11k PLN
Our client is an award-winning fintech, creator of a daily payments app, delivering seamless omnichannel daily payments to customers across Europe.
Currently, they are focused on expansion to international markets in cooperation with external payment gateways (aggregators) and other key partners so that turning on and using the app in individual e-shops is literally a few clicks away (without the need for any additional integration or development).
To jointly design and implement a quality solution that will be scalable, robust, and expandable, they need to expand their teams. You will have a chance to be a part of that as a Risk Data Analyst.
- Collaboration with local Credit Risk Managers to fine-tune best practices and allow know-how to be shared across all markets;
- Recommendation of decisions to increase efficiency and improve processes based on data analysis;
- Use of expert knowledge in the field of data analysis in shaping the credit policy;
- Understanding and developing the company’s data ecosystem related to customer assessment through: in-depth data analysis and knowledge of processes, process optimization and looking for new ways to enrich and use data.
- Min. 3 years of experience in data analysis, preferably on a similar position;
- You are a person with the soul of an explorer / analyst and you can organize your working time;
- You can explain the results of your analyzes to internal clients;
- English (min. B2) – it is necessary to speak and write with us;
- You know SQL
What’s in it for you:
- Work in the most dynamically developing e-commerce payment sector BNPL;
- Interesting work on the border of e-commerce, finance with a startup atmosphere;
- Independent position with a real possibility of influencing the organization and operation outside the box;
- Inspirational and supportive work environment – a unique opportunity to work with great and committed people from various industries, from whom you can learn something new.
Additionally, you can count on:
- A well-located office in the center of Warsaw in a renovated tenement house or the possibility of remote work;
- Flexible working hours;
- Cash equivalent due to remote work;
- Premium package of the product for free;
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle – co-financed MultiSport card and private medical care, drinking and fruit daily in the office, team events, 30 days of paid vacation (also on B2B), 4 sick/admin days or 5 days of additional paid leave for parents after child birth