- Position: Quality Assurance Engineer
- Seniority: mid/senior
- Industry: automotive electricity
Hybrid or fully electric cars, solar energy, distributed energy, are definitely the newest and ubiquitous trends for the near future.
The company we represent is a product-oriented startup from Cracow that has developed a distributed energy model, which allows you to generate your own energy and to use it almost anywhere in Poland and soon even beyond Poland.
Simply speaking, you can produce your own energy with your solar panels and load your Tesla while being 500 km away from home, for free. Simple as that!
In order to help them with their rapid growth, we need to find a really strong QA Engineer, who will implement and keep an eye on quality standards for their platform.
On a daily basis, you will:
- Construct and execute test plans that meet clients’ expectations and are in line with the internal quality targets
- Manage their execution and ensure the required level of test coverage attained in each test phase.
- Oversee all aspects of quality assurance including establishing metrics, identifying and collecting KPIs for product quality and in-house quality procedures, standards, and specs.
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position
- Development experience with a variety of different testing techniques such as UI Testing, Automated Testing, TDD Strategies, and other
- Experience with SDLC including unit tests, code management and build tools (Maven, SBT), code management tools (Bitbucket) and deployment tools (Jenkins)
- Experience with Java or Python + Git
- Hands-on skillset with RESTful API development and/or testing
- Hands-on experience with performance and load testing using tools like Gatling, LoadRunner
- Experience with Selenium WebDriver