- Location: fully remote
- Contract Type: Perm or B2B
Our client operates sports betting in 18 U.S. jurisdictions and has partnerships with the biggest leagues and media companies in US. Marking a major milestone in American sports history, they opened the first-ever sports betting venue within a professional United States sports facility. Partnerships like this are positioning our business to skyrocket as sports betting continues to expand across the country and our customers get a taste of the action.
On the technology side, they’ve built an entire sports betting and iGaming platform from the ground up in less than 3 years. Through continuous improvement and data-informed product development, they are adding features so that our customers have the best product experience in the market. The Product Technology team gives the team the freedom to deliver without constantly seeking permission to take action.
- You will own the quality vision and strategy for the local team, acting as a quality champion to ensure the dev team members will be working together towards a better quality product
- You will be a hands-on engineer in the team delivering automation with a focus on assuring the quality of what’s being built
- You will define test approaches with the team as part of new feature development so that functional and non-functional requirements are validated during development
- You will own and improve any existing QA assets that add value, refactoring them to bring further improvements or replacing them if there are better options available.
- You will provide automated reports for test execution, detailing success/failure rates and coverage percentages
- You are comfortable working in a constantly changing work environment and are fully dedicated to automating as much as possible with a focus on where the value is
- You will contribute heavily to the QA community of practice and inspire the team to continuously improve
- While there is a strong bias toward automation, you will also perform manual and exploratory testing if and when required as part of product development, to understand the product in more detail and find defects
- Provide transparency on QA activities with your team to encourage collaboration across the team
What You Will Need:
- Great software development and scripting skills. QAs are mainly software developers here!
- Very strong Java skills or good basics of Scala
- Desire to learn functional Scala programming
- Experience with effective CI/CD in an agile software development environment
- Experience in / knowledge of Agile software product delivery and/or continuous improvement mindset
- Understands the functional programming paradigm and benefits
Nice to have:
- A degree in a computing-related subject
- Non-functional testing experience using tools such as Gatling
- Experience in implementing TDD and BDD successfully within software development teams
What’s In It for You:
- 100% remote work, flexible working hours
- Mac OS or Windows hardware to choose from
- A desk in a modern office on Dekerta in Kraków near Galeria Kazimierz, if you prefer to work from the office
- Coffee, tea, gaming consoles, and billiards
- Excellent city center location with a tram stop right outside the office, and free parking spaces for cars, motorcycles and bikes
- Competitive base salary and benefits, with fully paid private healthcare (Lux-Med) for FTEs
- 30 paid days off on a B2B contract
- Cafeteria platform and stock options plan for FTEs