- Position: QA Automation Engineer
- Location: Krakow
- Industry: Fintech
Have you ever wondered what it would feel like to be in the right place at the right time? Yup, here and now it is! It is always an exciting moment to join a team of an experienced and growth-oriented team, but now the development part of the company is in the process of establishing in Krakow and it is gonna be awesome!
We are looking for a QA Engineer to join a fintech US-based company – an online trading pioneer. They create tools to automate online trade execution services. Krakow will be a third development center alongside the US and UK offices. The company has 8 offices all around the world, e.g. Tokyo, Hong Kong, Sydney.
- You will work in a self-contained scrum team located in Krakow to deliver new components of the onboarding system that is developed in the United Kingdom and Poland.
- Ideal candidates have a good understanding of RESTful API architecture and modern web application design. They should be experienced with the full cycle of a software project: conception, development, deployment, and the continuous improvement stage.
- You will take an active role in the entire sprint process from estimation and design to feature rollout and you will work with and pair with other members of the team of all disciplines, BA, DEV, and other QA engineers.
- We build our platform with quality in mind. You will build upon Unit Tests using .Net technology stack (C#/Selenium/Specflow) provided by the developers to ensure strong automated functional and integration coverage of new features while also ensuring up to date automated regression coverage for existing features.
- You will work with the product team to ensure end to end functionality meets initial expectations before a new feature is shipped.
- You will be expected to maintain a high level of conduct, ethical standards, and values as well as maintain an appropriate level of competence through ongoing training, making requests for updates or development as required
- 5+ years QA experience working on web and mobile-based applications
- Proficiency in Object-Oriented Programming & Design
- 3-5 years of extensive automation testing experience on .Net stack, on web and mobile applications
- Proficiency with C# and selenium
- Ability to build and maintain automation frameworks using .Net/C#/Selenium
- Experience working with Restful APIs
- MS Visual Studio and TFS
- SQL Server – TSQL
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to communicate in English on a daily basis
Nice to have:
- Experience with BDD, and exposure to respective tools like SpecFlow or similar
- Experience with Ecommerce based applications.
- Experience with client onboarding fraud & compliance systems
- Experience working with distributed, multidisciplinary teams