- Contract: Employment contract/B2B
- Position: Product Owner
Have you ever wondered what it would feel like to be in the right place at the right time? Yup, here and now it is! It is always an exciting moment to join a team of an experienced and growth-oriented team, but now the development part of the company is in the process of establishing in Krakow and it is gonna be awesome!
We are looking for Product Owner to join a fintech US-based company – an online trading pioneer. They create tools to automate online trade execution services. Krakow will be a third development center alongside with the US and UK offices. The company have 8 offices all around the world, e.g. Tokyo, Hong Kong, Sydney.
As a Product Owner of Onboarding, you will be focusing on the first touch point with a new customer and shaping the customer onboarding strategy. You will bridge the technical and business world in order to grow new account conversion, increase operation efficiency, reduce client wait time and encourage client engagement.
Aiming to optimize the end-to-end customer onboarding experience.
- Driving all aspects of the product lifecycle from concept development through execution.
- Being a key contributor to shaping the customer onboarding strategy.
- Analyzing customer and market data, identifying trends, quantifying the impact, creating compelling business cases, and influencing product direction.
- Collaborating with internal and external stakeholders, collecting user feedback, performing user-testing.
- Partnering with other teams in order to continuously improve existing features and identify new capabilities and creative ways to improve the onboarding experience.
- Collecting, reviewing, and analyzing business requirements through both formal and informal communications with key stakeholders resulting in business requirements documents.
- Keeping up with third-party onboarding/KYC solutions and the competitive landscape. Develop creative solutions that will differ from the company from the competition.
- Prioritizing and managing the development backlog.
- Coordinating with cross-functional teams. Ensuring a successful launch of solutions through collaborative design sessions, training, and marketing efforts.
- Creating and maintaining documentation on processes, policies, workflows, and user support materials.
- Participating in user acceptance testing and product release signoff.
- Using available data and conducting research to understand the target customer’s needs and product usage.
- Partnering with regional marketing and sales teams to understand specific market requirements.
- Establishing measurable KPIs and customer experience benchmarks. Work with key stakeholders to develop and implement an ongoing customer feedback loop that can be used to drive and prioritize roadmap.
- 3+ years of experience in similar position (product management, business analyst or related).
- Strong analytical skills.
- Experience in working with cross-functional teams over remote settings.
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence tools, along with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Understanding of Product Development cycle.
- Experience of working with multiple stakeholders in a remote setting.
- Some travel may be required.
- Some flexibility on working time to coordinate with teams across timezones.
- 12 000 – 15 000 PLN/month
- Flexible form of contract (Perm/B2B)
- Fully paid private healthcare, multisport pass
- Training budget
- Occasional remote work
- Flexible working hours
- Initial screening
- 1-2 rounds of remote VC Interview