- Type of contract: B2B
- Salary: $ 6,600 – 7,000 per month
- Location: fully remote
Our client is an online English language school for children aged 4-12. Due to fast growth and recent funding they are expanding their Product Management team
We’re looking for a customer-obsessed Product Manager to join our team as we invest in user acquisition and growth. Someone with the ability and ambition to define the strategy, design and delivery of innovative ways to attract new users. You are responsible for driving business value through customer acquisition. You are comfortable with A/B testing principles, conversion funnels, and building good user experiences. You are eager to work with the fine details of a product and should be comfortable participating within cross-functional teams that include partners from Marketing, Client Service and Sales, and Engineering. You are energized by the idea of having a direct impact on platform engagement and motivated by product success metrics.
Who they are:
• Europe’s leading online English school for children aged 4-12 with customers from 50+ countries all over the world. We have more than 50.000 students and 2.000 teachers.
• Their international team is proud of 300+ developers, support managers and marketing gurus.
• They are supported by world-class investors, raising $35 million in Series B in 2021.
• The company is showing 5x annual growth.
In this role, you’ll:
• Use your understanding of the competitive environment, our users, and business goals to determine the right content and features to drive growth amongst our user base.
• Develop hypotheses and conduct experiments for changing and optimizing how users enter and move through our funnel.
• Analyze quantitative and qualitative data to drive product decisions; you’re comfortable with digging into data and working with our data team to make decisions based on numbers.
• Work closely with the marketing and agile engineering team to bring features to life and drive iteration in the visitor experience.
• Ensure product lifecycle deadlines are met, development roadblocks removed and stages completed on time.
• Ensure visibility and transparency throughout the development lifecycle for involved parties.
• Share insights and knowledge with the team.
The skills, experience and qualities you’ll need to succeed:
• 3+ years in Product Management building technology products with a demonstrated ability to drive product planning and launch in a fast paced environment.
• Experience working on high growth B2C products, ideally high traffic eCommerce.
• Experience building products that drove user acquisition and conversion, following lots of experiments.
• Experience with A/B testing platforms and the in-depth use of data to inform decisions.
• Basic SQL and good data analytics skills is a must.
• Proven experience driving core customer and business metrics (acquisition, revenue, LTV etc).
• Proficient in agile product management practices and tools.
• Ability to manage multiple projects and responsibilities at the same time.
• Exceptional and effective communication skills.
• Excellent spoken and written English.