- Type of contract: B2B
- Salary: $6k per month
- Location: fully remote
Our Client, the leading online English school for kids in Europe, is looking for a Product Manager, who will focus on student experience & learning games. You will define the strategy, design, and drive the delivery of the overall student experience, including next-generation learning games. Your goal will be to make the process of learning attractive for our young users and drive them to excel. You have relevant experience in fast-growing gaming studios or Edutech projects, working as part of international teams. You are energized by the idea of having a direct impact on the lives of millions of young learners around the world.
- At least 3 years of experience as a Product Manager
- Solid background as a Game Designer or a Producer
- Experience working in top gaming studios or EduTech with millions of users
- Proficient in agile product management practices and tools
- Experience with A/B testing platforms and the in-depth use of data to inform decisions
- Strong analytical skills and ability to analyze quantitative and qualitative data to drive product decisions, digging into data and working with our data team to make decisions based on numbers.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully work with both technical and art teams
- Excellent spoken and written English (C1)
- Remote work (core hours GMT+3)
- Friendly young team
- Unlimited holidays
- Bonuses and stock options