- Position: Mid/Senior Networks Automation Engineer
- Salary: up to 22 000 PLN, B2B
- Location: Remote, EU time zone
This offer is dedicated to 200% tech-savvy people who love playing with routers, switches, servers, cloud solutions, and programming languages. The company we represent has been built by top-notch Network Engineers, who know the job and know the day-to-day challenges related to managing large infrastructures. They have decided to build a platform that is the future of network configuration. This mobile-based platform gives the possibility to manage huge infrastructures from the palm of your hand, just using your mobile phone. As their Senior Network Automation Engineer, you will have the opportunity to contribute to the backend development of their platform and you will be able to play with any equipment you’ve ever dreamt of. Their lab gives you access to almost every hardware vendor!
- The Tools Team Automation Engineer is a strong scripting position and will be responsible for design, development, automation, management, monitoring, and enhancements of the Enterprise Tools and Applications in the environment leveraging REST, Restconf, Netconf, gRPC, and Python.
- You will create custom scripts, and support the Enterprise Tools suite of Management Applications.
- You will provide engineering solutions in both physical and virtual environments for firewalls, load balancers, routers, and switches. Vendors include but are not limited to Cisco, Arista, Juniper, F5, Netscaler, HP, and Dell. AWS/Azure is a plus.
- You will implement tools and/or new features to support and secure the Tools environment based on direction and guidance from the Management of the Enterprise Tools team.
Responsibilities and requirements:
- Application integration, architecture, engineering, and support of the MCIT computing systems
- Perform/learn to perform development and configuration of a number of areas including, Change, Problem, Knowledge, Configuration Management, Incident, CMDB, and Asset Management within the HEAT ITSM system
- Ability to interface scripts with Databases and web front ends
- Knowledge of web technologies such as HTML, Jelly, AJAX, and PERL
- Strong grasp of automation tools such as puppet, razor, chef, or Ansible
- Data management skills
- Solid knowledge of Monitoring concepts and technologies, SNMP, alerting, reporting, dashboards, maintenance windows
- Understanding of networking and internet technologies – TCPIP, DNS, DHCP, etc.
- Very strong Linux experience in a highly-available production environment.
- Strong SQL knowledge and familiarity with MySQL, Postgres, and Oracle. Strong experience with PHP/Python and some knowledge with Java/Perl Autonomous.
- Comfortable with Frontend development (HTML/CSS/JS) and some experience with JQuery, Lodash, and/or ExtJS.
- Enjoy exploring and experimenting with new ideas and sharing with others
- Experienced in configuration management/service orchestration using Juniper Contrail/Northstar and/or Cisco NSO (formerly Tail-f NCS).
- Experience with open source applications in the SDN/NFV space (OpenDaylight, ONOS, DPDK, vSwitch).
- Experience with administering network and systems monitoring and management tools (SPLUNK, Netflow, Nagios, Cacti, PRTG, RANCID, etc).
- Network simulation and modeling with tools like Cisco WAE (formerly Cariden MATE) or WANDL
- Knowledge of network routing and switching systems (Juniper, Cisco, Arista, Ciena, MRV)