- Type of contract: B2B
- Salary ranges: 5 – 8,5k $
- Location: fully remote
Our customer, a US-based software house and tech partner of Episerver/Optimizely with international teams around the world, is looking for an experienced .NET Engineer who works with Episerver projects.
What you will use:
- Knowledge of .NET development (C#, ASP.NET MVC, MS SQL Server)
- Your advantages are experiences with n-tier web-based applications (UI, Business Logic Layer, Data Access Layer).
- Knowledge of English. Your project team is likely to be composed of many nationalities.
- Knowledge of service-oriented architecture (SOA).
- Your own opinion, enthusiasm, creativity, and positive attitude.
You should have:
- Hands-on experience with Episerver
- Practical experience with .NET technologies
- Working with database (MS SQL), working with active directory (MS AD)
What we can offer you:
- Work in a pleasant small team on local and international projects using agile methodology
- Background of a successful and stable large multinational company
- Above-average and motivating financial evaluation
- Friendly atmosphere and young team
- Career growth