Senior .NET Developer | Krakow | #476dPiotr Ziaja
- Position: Senior .NET Developer
- Location: Krakow
- Industry: Fintech
Have you ever wondered what it would feel like to be in the right place at the right time? Yup, here and now it is! It is always an exciting moment to join a team of an experienced and growth-oriented team, but now the development part of the company is in the process of establishing in Krakow and it is gonna be awesome!
We are looking for a Full Stack .NET Developer do join a fintech US-based company – an online trading pioneer. They create tools to automate online trade execution services. Krakow will be a third development center alongside with the US and UK offices. The company have 8 offices all around the world, e.g. Tokyo, Hong Kong, Sydney.
- Develop highly performant solutions using the latest .NET technologies.
- Debug live and development problems using any means necessary to understand the problem and come up with a solution.
- Build applications from scratch or pick up existing applications and modify them to meet business or technology needs.
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages.
- Interact with other teams and functions within the business or technology department to come up with the best solution for the task at hand.
- Take part in planning and estimation work for each sprint, actively involved in discussing technical solutions.
- Be an active participant in sprint retrospectives and take any actions forward for continual improvement on the team’s ability to deliver.
- Strong focus on solution design, performance, and scalability.
- Ensure that solutions align with best practices and modern design principles.
- Work with other teams to coordinate project efforts and dependencies.
- Use a test-driven approach to development in both unit and integration testing.
- Utilize effective continuous integration builds and techniques for efficient and agile development.
- Maintain an appropriate level of competence through ongoing training, making requests for updates or development as required
- Participate in conducting code reviews and design/architecture sessions.
- Continually evaluate new technologies and tools to determine if they could enhance the current offerings and processes.
Essential Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
- Relevant degree or equivalent training
- 4+ years of .NET development
- Experience with
- C# / VB.NET
- .NET Windows services
- TDD using NUnit, MS Visual Studio and TFS.
- Understanding of Generics and Threading.
- Understanding and experience with Low Latency development.
- Understanding of messaging systems e.g. TIBCO, ActiveMQ, TREP.
- SQL Server, TSQL.
- Experience in RESTful web service API development.
- Real-time systems specifically working with time series databases and data.
- Working in an Agile Scrum.
- Strong communication skills.
- NoSQL experience would be advantageous.
- Continuous Integration experience especially Teamcity would be beneficial.
- Experience in WPF is a plus
- Experience with C++ is a plus
- Prior experience integrating platforms with backend API is preferred.
- Cloud development experience would be beneficial.