- Location: Remote
- Type of contract: FTE
- Salary: up to 27k PLN gross
Our Client was established in 1968 and funded by several private banks as a joint investment company. A half of a century later, they are now one of the largest players in the asset management industry as they manage over 750 billion EUR of assets. They use a set of proprietary tools to help them make the right investment choices, based on risk compliance, market analysis and many more.
They also offer these tools to other asset management companies, which makes them a reference on the market.
The company is expanding its footprint in Poland and is looking for a strong MS Dynamics CRM Developer to join their team.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 is the core platform to support the sales and marketing teams, interact with customers and business partners in the financial industry and support key internal processes. As a member of the software development team you will develop solutions, business processes, plug-ins and workflows based on the Dynamics CRM platform. The team is spread across Frankfurt and Krakow and works according to agile and up-to-date development standards.
Your Tasks and Responsibilities:
- designing and developing new solutions, data models, workflows, plug-ins, dashboards and reports within the Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM system.
- revising, improving and extending existing solutions
- analyzing development requests and agreeing the objectives with the clients
- performing unit testing and other quality assurance activities.
What it needs to do this?
- several years of experience as developer in Microsoft Dynamics 365, 8.x, 9.x
- ideally knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Online and experience with migration from on-premise to online
- very good programming skills – .NET / C#
- good knowledge of SQL Server (SQL Queries, SSRS)
- high level of commitment, flexibility and reliability
- fluent in English, German language would be beneficial
- Master/Bachelor of Computer Science or equivalent working experience
- Life insurance
- Parking spot
- Bike to rent
- Stable employment in a stable company