- Location: Kraków
- Type of contract: Perm
Our customer, UK based, global innovative company in the area of utility engineering, is expanding the Digital Business Technology Team. This Team is responsible for building and evolving the technology solutions behind everything they do and plan to do. With a broad remit covering all aspects of product development, supply chain, finance, retail, e-commerce, and owner experience, the Business Analysis teams scope and deliver vital technology change projects across this complex global organization. The variety within the team’s project portfolio means Business Analysts quickly gain insight around the organization, and exposure leading cross-functional, international project teams. Your work will have a real impact on the successful delivery of the company’s long-term strategic objectives, and on the daily experiences of colleagues and customers worldwide.
About the role:
Reporting to the Business Analyst Manager as a key contributor, you will be responsible for:
- Heading up a single workstream.
- Managing analysis activity in order to elicit requirements and inform business decisions.
- Leading on the implementation and enhancement of information systems of varying size and complexity in line with business needs.
- Ensuring benefits realization.
- Managing analysts and identification, implementation, and development of multiple information systems of varying sizes in line with business needs.
- Working with other leads, managers, and heads of departments to lead the work of others in the area to deliver new information systems or enhancements.
- Providing direct and indirect leadership to all BAs working within the workstream.
- Devising and planning analysis approach for large-scale projects.
- Conducting 121’s with direct reports, providing coaching and mentoring.
- Acting as an internal consultant and SME to business stakeholders to support decision-making. This may include providing recommendations based on domain knowledge.
- Reviewing other’s work products ensuring appropriate quality.
- Providing specialist advice on the subject to multiple senior stakeholders on very complex issues.
- The strategic direction of the team, actively seeking opportunities to improve the team’s Way of Working continuously.
- Provide second level escalation support for Business Analysis activities
- Provide resource planning input to investment submissions
- Acting as a role model to ALL Business Analysts.
- 5+ years of broad practical experience in equivalent roles, with repeated practice leading and performing business analysis in a variety of complex situations.
- Ability to see the overall picture and how individual actions fit within it.
- Ability to know what techniques to use and what influences the usage of the various techniques for the tasks.
- Strong business acumen.
- MyBenefit platform
- Luxmed private healthcare
- Life Insurance
- Discount on the company’s products