Junior Cloud Engineer | Łódź | #694michal
- Position: Junior Cloud Engineer
- Location: Łódź
- Product: WMS
Yeah, what can be exciting while creating B2B SaaS WMS?
Just to clarify: WMS is a Warehouse Management System. Precision is everything when it comes to orders management in e-commerce and retail industry. But the main challenges are where things are getting pretty serious like Black Friday and Cyber Monday. They already proved that their product handled this, but still want to put the bar higher for the competition. That is why we need you!
We are looking for a Junior Cloud Engineer to join this awesome software product company and work in a highly demanding and highly rewarding environment.
We are looking for someone with real strength in 2 out of these 3 areas:
- Cloud Technologies: At least 1 year of real-world experience of systems management in a public cloud environment (AWS preferable)
- SQL Server Management: Knowledge of scripting and querying in T-SQL to support our application along with daily maintenance of SQL Server.
- Automation: 1-year experience in Scripting technologies – Powershell or Python preferable, including the use of source control.
This role is for you if:
- You have experience of either AWS, GCP or Azure
- You worked before with Windows Server and IIS
- You are familiar with the basic principles of system administration
- You have experience of working with clients and supporting them on technical issues.
- You have a basic understanding of database architectures and technologies (MS SQL preferable)
- You have experience with monitoring and instrumentation in a live environment.
- You have strong problem-solving skills.
- You have had experience working remotely and also working with colleagues in other time zones.
- You work well under pressure and can handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- You are highly organized, detail-oriented, responsive and able to prioritize many tasks
- You have a self-starting personality and you are used to displaying initiative and innovation on the job
- You are a team player, willing to share ideas with the ability to contribute to discussions passionately but objectively while seeking and respecting differing opinions from others
- You have a passion for learning and experimenting with new technologies. You learn new things quickly.
- You have excellent communication skills (verbal and written), fluent English.
- You have a positive (can-do) attitude.
They can offer you
- Competitive salary
- Very smart and engaged people around
- Personal development opportunities (in-house/external training, conferences)
- International team
- Private healthcare
- Group insurance
- Christmas gift cards
- Bike parking
- Good coffee and fruits
- 1st step: remote technical interview (1hour)
- 2nd step: soft/tech interview in the company office (1hour)