- Position: Java Developer in Test
- Senior: up to 13k pln
- Location: Krakow
Our client from Silicon Valley is developing a branch in Krakow. It is an employer with an employee friendly environment (according to Glassdoor). Krakow is the eighth global development Centre. We are looking for Senior Java Developers in Test to join a new, and already existing teams. These teams will be responsible for creating and developing the main product of the company for German and US market. Mainly back-end teams are working in agile methodology with a local project manager. The teams you’ll work will be small, highly collaborative and creative. You’ll have a lot of responsibility and a chance to influence the way the teams work.
- Design, create and execute automated tests.
- Perform manual integration tests if needed.
- Gather metrics and provide test coverage analysis.
- Continuously improve speed, quality, and ease of testing.
- 3+ years of experience as a Software Engineer in Test role.
- Good software development skills in Java.
- Experience with testing tools such as Selenium & Karate.
- Experience with BDD (Behavioral Driven Development) and TDD (Test Driven Development).
- Working knowledge of CI/CD tools and technologies such as TeamCity and Docker.
- English B2+
- Agile methodology practices
- Working in a non-corporate environment
- Medicover health care
- Life insurance
- Bonus program
- Increased costs deductible (80%)
- Training and Development opportunities
- International Team
- No overtime and oncalls
- Salary up to 13 000 PLN/Gross/Month
- Online technical test
- Phone interview
- Technical Zoom Interview