- Type of contract: B2B
- Salary: 10-13k pln net/month
- Type of work: hybrid (3 days from the office, 2 days from home)
Our client, a leader in the press distribution on the Scandinavian market, is looking for new joiners to expand their team in Poland.
In addition to customer service and transportation services, they provide industry-leading subscription systems with recursive payments. Our client employs a total of about 50 employees, thanks to which they can provide services at the highest level for our over 100 clients in Norway and Sweden.
About the role:
In the position of IT Support Engineer, you will help with system support, professional help, and regular operational tasks. The platform you will be working with is classified as a subscription and CRM system and is the largest of its kind in the Nordic region. In this role, you will work on solving tasks for your own portfolio of clients, both tasks performed periodically, defined on an ongoing basis, and ad hoc customer service.
We are happy to train you and guide you through the systems you will use on a daily basis, but it will be an advantage if you already have experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Experience in working with system support or servicing CRM / ERP or accounting systems,
- Good general understanding of IT, higher technical education, or relevant experience in a similar position,
- Experience in working with the above-mentioned applications,
- Good understanding of technical processes and information flow.
- Due to the work in a foreign team, knowledge of the spoken and written English language is obligatory.