- Position: iOS Software Engineer
- Seniority: mid or senior
- Location: Krakow
Our client is a fast-growing fintech software provider. They created a digital banking software platform that unifies data and functionality from traditional core systems and new fintech players into a modern digital customer experience. Their platform allows financials to increase the speed and flexibility of creating and managing seamless customer experience on any device and delivering measurable business results. The companies choose our client software to stay relevant and provide a superior digital experience which allows financials to rapidly grow their digital business. They established an office here in Krakow over a year ago and are willing to build a strong technical hub to provide their best solutions to clients.
Are you interested in creating new and interesting stuff? Apply now!
- You developed at least three apps, of which one for sure is available via App Store
- When we mention a ‘getting things done mentality, you immediately recognize yourself
- You may be a born presenter, but if you’re not, you are at least eager to learn how to deliver an outstanding presentation
- You like to share your knowledge and are able to clearly explain to others while giving training and running workshops
- You have experience with Swift and MVVM architecture
About the role:
- Our client is looking for pioneers to help them establish and scale up their new hub in Krakow to support HQ in Amsterdam.
- You will work either with customers directly or with their partners, supporting them in implementing mobile solutions. Not one implementation is the same as another. Your tailor-made code seamlessly integrates their products with customers’ systems. You build apps mainly using native technology but also work on hybrid mobile apps.
- You also train and support development teams on-site. In decision-making processes, your guide with your expert advice. As the mobile expert technician, you take the lead in a project wherever you can, create roadmaps for new product development, and generate a feedback loop from the customers to our R&D department.
- You also experiment with emerging technologies.
- Training budget
- Contract of employment
- Working with new technologies
- Working directly with the clients