- Position: iOS Developer
- Location: Krakow/Warsaw/Gdansk
- Salary: Up to 5k eur
It’s the first day of the rest of your life, a far better life. Have you ever thought about building a highly innovative digital bank from scratch? Do you like to have a big impact on products and watch how your ideas become reality? If yes, please take a look at the description below and rethink your career. Maybe it’s high time to join the fast-growing fintech from the UK!
What will be your responsibilities?
- Design & Build scalable robust advanced applications for the iOS mobile platform.
- Work in Agile/Scrum environment, collaborate with a team to define, design and ship new features
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with UI/UX team to create realistic user experiences.
- Work with third-party data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Continue to learn and improve as a software engineer.
What should you have or know?
- 5 years of experience building mobile apps for the IOS platform
- Knowledge on/willing to learn Core Data
- Hands-on experience with swift is a must
- Good written and spoken English
- Understanding HIG
- Understanding OOP, SOLID and design patterns
- Experience integrating RESTful APIs
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum environment
- Familiarity with CI/CD
- Recent Retail Banking/Fintech domain experience is a massive plus
- Working experience of RxSwift and Combine is a plus
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs like location-aware apps, Firebase Analytics, Google maps, Notification, etc.
- Expertise in in-app memory management, multithreading, networking & Security is a must.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Ability to work in a fast-paced agile development team
- Understanding or standard authentication & authorization methods along with data security is plus
What will you get in return?
- Fair salary, up to 5 000 EUR NET/month (B2B contract)
- Paid holidays
- Hardware needed to perform your job
- Great impact on the product