- Position: Information Security Analyst
- Seniority: mid/senior
- Location: Warsaw
Our client is a truly international organization, employing over 2,000 people in more than 30 locations around the world. Their rapid growth is driven by technological innovation and a deep understanding of our clients’ business needs. Their commitment to excellent service, quality, and reliability makes us trusted partners to more than 1,000 companies in over 80 countries. They occupy a unique position at the intersection of the sports, media, and betting industries.
You will join the team responsible for importing, normalizing, sanitizing, and exposing bookmaker data for internal usage. The team is international, with colleagues from a few European countries, and the USA, in addition to an experienced team in Warsaw. Their goal is to provide super-fast and accurate data to empower our company to create market-leading and innovative solutions for its customers.
- Monitor and respond to e-mails coming into our security mailbox
- Provide guidance to protect and secure our intellectual property
- Monitor security threat feeds and ensures operating systems are patched with the latest version
- Perform threat hunting in our environment
- Perform risk analysis to identify any security issues that could affect confidentially, integrity, availability
- Monitor our network and triaging detections
- Detect, respond, and investigate security breaches and take action to stop them and prevent them in the future
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field or a minimum of 3 years of information security-related expertise
- Knowledge of good practice and standards for example iso27000 Series, Cobit 5. Etc.
- Knowledge of web technologies like HTTP, JS, PHP, Java, simple networking
- Basic knowledge of operating systems, Windows 7,10, Windows Server 2020R2, 2016 as well as Linux
- Willingness to travel occasionally
- Information security certifications (CISSP, CISM, CISA, etc.) will be a plus
- Knowledge of various security methodologies and processes and can apply these to incidents/ investigations/ management
- Ability to provide relevant timely analysis and recommendations to management based on analysis of events
- Proven analytical skills and out-of-the-box thinking
- Good understanding of process mapping including incident, event and problem management
Nice to have (at least one):
- Experience working in a Security Operations Center or as a System Admin
- Hands-on experience with AWS/Azure
- Experience using tools like SIEM, DLP, WAF, MDM/EMM, antivirus solutions
- Experience with Splunk
- Experience with network threat detection tools such as Darktrace and Vectra
- Experience with scripting languages: Python, Perl, etc.