- Position: Fullstack PHP Developer
- Type of contract: B2B or contract of employment
- Location: remote or office
Our client’s mission is to provide state-of-the-art solutions for remuneration management. To this end, they develop Salary Surveys which are the most rapidly growing salary reports in Poland. Their quarterly reports contain data from more and more companies and help HR departments and management boards to make better strategic and operational decisions concerning remuneration. Owing to their advanced online platform, the process of data sharing and benchmarking is intuitive, and thanks to their friendly customer service, being one of the company’s key values, the number of Participants is consistently increasing.
- Knowledge of PHP 7/8 and Smarty
- Experience with MySQL. Queries written by you must be really efficient to maintain the speed of our app at the current- high- level.
- Practice with the console, and experience with Git, (their environments are Unix systems).
- Thinking about app security as a priority
- Impact on the project
- Mostly creating new features
- Instant feedback from users
- Flexible working hours
- B2B or contract of employment
- Paid holidays on B2B
- Aks Henry
- Macbook or Windows + monitor