- Position: Fullstack Java Developer
- Location: Remote
- Methodology: SCRUM
Something huge is being built in Katowice. One of the global top 10 IT companies is expanding a team of developers in Katowice, and you can be a part of it!
They are specializing in a wide range of activities, such as manufacturing, mechanics, simulation software. In a word: an engineering paradise! 😊
We are looking for a Fullstack Java Developer that will join Cloud Services Team. You will be working with other FS Developers to provide services that enable the delivery of SaaS products and cloud-connected products to customers. You will have an impact on architecture, software design, performance optimization, testing, build web interfaces all the way up to tuning and deploying services in a cloud environment.
- 5+ years of experience programming in Java and Spring
- Expertise building and managing highly scaled applications in the cloud environment
- Experience in developing a DBMS such as PostgreSQL
- Experience with a microservice architecture, including Docker, Kubernetes, and AWS ECS
- Experience in building complex, scalable, high-performance software systems
- Experience with BDD, and TDD
- Ability to work independently, without supervision
Would be a plus:
- Experience with NoSQL and Redis
- Experience in Python (tests)
- Experience with React
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve microservice-based cloud solutions
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables
- Participate in the development process including, but not limited to, architecture/design review, code review, and test case review
- Collaborate with managers, product architects, owners, and key stakeholders to understand customer requirements
- Work in an Agile Scrum environment to build new features in a rapid, iterative way
- Complete applications development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities, contributing to team meetings, troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
- Write clean, testable code.
- Support Client by developing documentation and assistance tools.
- Training budget
- Life insurance
- Medical package
- Possibility of working remotely
- Retirement plan (PPK)
- increased tax deductible costs