- Position: Fullstack Engineer
- Industry: AdTech
- Location: Krakow
Would you like to be part of the biggest challenge of the century for TV advertising? Our client is one of the most advanced European Adtech and provides streamlined solutions for publishers and programmatic buyers. This company is currently on the run to transform old-school TV advertising and enrich it with all the possibilities of digital advertising. With this project, you’ll get to work on a high-scale platform that allows broadcasters to manage and deliver impactful ad campaigns on linear TV and OTT devices. This platform already serves 40Bn requests per day and this is just the beginning. Interested in the challenge? Don’t hesitate and apply to join a true international team shaping the future!
- Work in an agile and multi-expertise team composed of product management, UX designers, software engineers, QA, and DevOps.
- Design & develop, clean coded, elegant, and robust solutions using the latest best practices for front-end and back-end development.
- Implement unit and functional testing of your developments, review the code of your teammates.
- Build and Deploy your applications using Gitlab
- Use the rest of your time to:
- Share knowledge with your colleagues working either in full-stack or other expertises
- Half a day of learning/technical watch/innovation in autonomy every week
- Experience in web software development 3 years or more
- Experience with C#, .NET, REST WebAPIs, SQL
- Experience with HTML, CSS, SASS
- Customer-oriented approach
- English on B2 level or higher
Nice to have:
- Web Components
- .NET Core
- Angular or React or Vue (they use Angular)
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Retirement plan
- Multisport card
- English lessons
- Annual abroad seminar
- possibility to partly working remotely