- Position: Frontend Engineer
- Location: Krakow, temporarily remote
- Salary: up to 22K UoP
Our client, Europe’s leading retail broker for buying and selling cryptocurrencies, precious metals, and stocks is looking for a Blockchain specialist with Python. More than two million users are benefitting from their platform, which provides the easiest and fastest access to the world of digital assets. Their goal is to become the #1 neobroker in Europe and to offer the users all the assets they could need for investing, all in one place. They closed Europe’s largest Series A funding round of 2020 and have won multiple “Best Startup of the Year” awards. Now, they are accelerating the growing journey so you can become a crucial part of it!
As a Frontend developer, you will mainly develop features and contribute to our client’s in-house back office web application used by many company departments. You will ensure the timely and efficient delivery of high-quality code, enhance performance, and be responsible for maintaining an appealing and functioning web application.
About the team
BOSS is an internal application and the enabler for various departments. The team responsible for BOSS works with internal stakeholders, such as Customer Support, Operations, Compliance and Finance, helping them in their daily work to ensure that they are able to keep our users happy and that the company is able to fulfill regulatory requirements.
What you’ll do
- Technically design, build and maintain advanced applications & features for the internal web frontend platform
- Responsibly generate maintainable and scalable code, optimized for robustness, reliability and performance
- Write and maintain unit tests so that quality is maintained and adherence to functional requirements is ensured
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance at all times
- Participate in backlog refinements to add technical details to tasks and user stories
What we’re looking for
- Experience with ES2015, modern reactive frameworks (VueJS) and HTML
- Strong understanding of SCSS, BEM and frontend tooling (webpack, ESLint, stylelint, etc)
- Background in integrating with REST API services and WebSockets
- Good knowledge of OOP paradigms like inheritance, genericity and interfaces
- Highly skilled with testing (browser testing, unit tests, storybook, etc)
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
Our client offers multiple benefits including stock option, premium account on their platform, and total freedom and autonomy inside product teams as well as opportunities to grow in a technology-driven environment.
Other benefits like healthcare package, lunch discounts, Multisport(life) card, training, flexible working hours and the latest hardware.