Front-end Developer | Warsaw | #816Piotr Ziaja
- Position: Front-end Developer
- Seniority: Mid
- Location: Warsaw
Our client is a truly international organization, employing over 2,000 people in more than 30 locations around the world. Their rapid growth is driven by technological innovation and a deep understanding of our clients’ business needs. Their commitment to excellent service, quality, and reliability make us trusted partners to more than 1,000 companies in over 80 countries. They occupy a unique position at the intersection of the sports, media, and betting industries.
- Problem-solving attitude – not just write code.
- Create clean, high-quality, and secure solutions
- Nice to have some experience with ReactJS and Node.js.
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- Communicative English
- Knowledge of: React.js, Node.js, Web services, Git, Gitlab, CI/CD, Docker, Kubernetes
- International work environment, trips abroad, international programming conferences
- Multisport, medical insurance, company events, etc.
- Stationary and stable job in a multinational team
- The opportunity to join an exciting team and make an impact on the product and our customers’ products.
- The camaraderie of a talented and passionate team working hard to deliver innovative products.
- Professional and personal growth
- Flexible working hours
- Chillout room with PlayStation, table football, and board games with an interoffice dart tournament
- English lessons with a native speaker (If needed)
- Located centrally in Warsaw with excellent public transport infrastructure