- Position: Frontend Developer
- Location: Remote or Warsaw
- Salary: up to 140 PLN net/ hour- B2B or 16k gross/ month- UoP
Our client is a French-based company founded in 2007. Their company deals with auditing in the area of corporate social responsibility (CSR). Using an internally developed methodology, we audit our clients’ suppliers in 4 main areas: environment, human rights, and labour law, ethics of action, supply chains. All the processes are done by the platform their created and which is constantly improving.
- You’ll not only spend time doing hands-on development, but you’ll also collaborate in envisioning for new front-end projects, perform peer code reviews, and mentor junior developers.
- You’ll actively collaborate with geographically-dispersed, cross-functional teams to define & maintain APIs, test and deliver complex end-to-end software solutions in a timely fashion.
- 3+ years of professional experience as a Frontend Developer
- 1+ years in design and building SPA applications
- Fluency in English
NICE TO HAVE:
- confirmed project track of building enterprise-grade, Internet-facing web applications for business users (e.g.: security, RESTful Web API design, HTTP in-depth, test automation in the browser, i18n)
- practical proficiency with statically typed languages, especially TypeScript
- experience working with RxJS and redux-saga libraries
- Health care
- Life Insurance
- Annual bonus based on performance