- Position: Front-end Developer
- Location: Krakow + Remote
- Salary: up to 17k pln
Our client is an e-casino company from Gibraltar. The product they are developing is a multiplatform app which gives an opportunity to participate in the most exciting lottery games around the globe. They are looking for talented people for their team. Aside from the practical knowledge they appreciate passion and excitement about the newest technologies and scalable solutions.
You will be responsible for:
- Working with Product Designers to develop the next generation of our products.
- Ensuring a responsive design and engaging UX.
- Attending team scrum, sprint planning, and retrospective.
- Participating in design and code reviews.
- Writing clean dependable and elegant code.
- Regularly refactoring code to adapt to fast-moving business requirements and evolving technical landscapes.
- Building solutions that move the business forward.
- Strong knowledge and implementation in at least one of the following mobile app frameworks: Cordova, Ionic would be a plus
- Good understanding of Model View architecture, single-page applications and API integration
- Design solutions that render consistently on mobiles and tablets
- Able to work independently with a globally distributed team
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
Nice to have:
- Relevant work experience in real-money gambling
Our client offers:
- Competitive salary [up to 17 000 PLN]
- Up to 90% remote work
- B2B contract
- Possible business trips to Gibraltar
- Working in a startup environment with an international startup team
- You’ll have a great influence on the shape of the product
Step 1: Call with the front-end Team
Step 2: Remote meeting with a team in Poland