- Salary: up to 32k PLN gross/month
- Type of contract: FTE
- Working model: hybrid
Our client builds tools for 100+ brands and retailers in the e-commerce space that help them offer free two-day shipping, same-day delivery, and product expansion into new marketplaces – keeping them several steps ahead of the curve in a rapidly changing industry. They are a purpose- and culture-driven organization that prides itself on connectivity, equality, diversity, and inclusion. They are headquartered in Chicago, with offices in New York, Conshohocken, PA (Philly area), and Krakow, Poland, and we operate as a subsidiary of one of the biggest logistics companies.
- Taking ownership and responsibility for the support, design, build, test, and maintainenance data pipelines at big data scale.
- Leading a team responsible for modeling and development to support operations initiatives, strategic programs and new products and solutions.
- Using your strong background and experience in the use of advanced descriptive, diagnostic, predictive, prescriptive and ensemble modeling, advanced statistical techniques, and complex mathematical tools.
- Using expertise to lead a team that initiates and delivers projects and develops end-to-end solutions that drive business results, including proofs-of-value for new business problems and production-ready solutions for operations and customer-facing products.
- Understanding and ensuring the development of solutions supporting the movement of data and information assets following API-First / Service-Oriented Architecture principles.
- Advancing broad capabilities to use and deploy cutting edge data science and machine learning tools in projects, platforms and products.
- Providing expert consultation and thought leadership to senior management.
- Mentoring other team members to drive results and effectively collaborates with cross-functional teams to deliver business goals.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or a quantitative discipline such as Mathematics or Engineering and/or equivalent formal training or work experience.
- Seven (7) years equivalent work experience in measurement and analysis, quantitative business problem solving, simulation development and/or predictive analytics.
- Extensive knowledge in data engineering and machine learning frameworks including design, development and implementation of highly complex systems and data pipelines.
- Extensive knowledge in Information Systems including design, development and implementation of large batch or online transaction-based systems.
- Strong understanding of the IT industry, competitors, and evolving technologies.
- Experience providing leadership in a general planning or consulting setting.
- Experience as a leader or a senior member of multi-function project teams.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Great partners to work with – sharp engineering minds working on challenging projects
• Work in an atmosphere of mutual trust and an open, inclusive culture
• Benefits like life insurance, sports card, private healthcare, lunch subsidary
• Nice equipment: strong Macs, two screens, and additional devices you need
• Development budget (9k PLN per person per year) to further grow your skills