- Position: .NET Developer
- Location: Remote or Warsaw
- Salary: up to 145 PLN net/ hour- B2 or 20k gross/ month- perm
Our client is a French-based company founded in 2007. Their company deals with auditing in the area of corporate social responsibility (CSR). Using an internally developed methodology, we audit our clients’ suppliers in 4 main areas: environment, human rights, and labour law, ethics of action, supply chains. All the processes are done by the platform their created and which is constantly improving.
- You will be delivering high-quality code on the .NET stack (.NET 4.8, C# 8, ASP.NET Core 3.x, MS SQL Server 2019,)
- You will be working closely with the product team to finalize requirements.
- You will contribute to the technical and software design decisions within the team.
- You will be collaborating daily with the QA and support teams to ensure the quality of the delivered features.
- You will be maintaining existing web applications.
- 2- 5 years working experience as a .NET developer in C#, SQL Server, T-SQL, and building HTTP Web APIs.
- Agile methodology.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft environment.
- Experience securing .NET web, web services, and HTTP Web API endpoints
- Fluency in English required
- Health care
- Life Insurance
- Annual bonus based on performance