- Position: .NET Developer
- Location: Krakow
- Salary: Up to 14k PLN month
Our Client from New York, US is developing a branch in Krakow. Its motto is “Stay ahead of the other guys” and these are not empty words! The company is an innovative leader in fleet management and tracking solutions. Real-time vehicle and asset tracking, real-time fleet activity alerts and notifications, seeing what the driver sees, monitoring anything anywhere, data to improve performance – our Client offers it all.
You can join a team of .NET Developers who love innovative ideas, advanced technology, and open communication!
- Develop new features based on specified JIRA ticket
- Be working in a team
- Code reviews with other team members
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C# code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Have fun! 🙂
- 2+ years of experience in a similar position
- Practical knowledge of .NET Framework
- Attention to product and code quality
- Keen to collaborate with others, curiosity, drive for knowledge and development
- English B2+
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience in working with Entity Framework
- Some knowledge of network communication
- Salary: Up to 14k PLN month (Perm or B2B)
- Private medical healthcare
- Sport card
- Flexible working hours
- Remote work 3 days per week
- Working in a small group of dedicated developers working on challenging projects.
- Company support in improving your technical skills, financing conferences, and training.