- Position: Frontend Developer
- Location: Remote or Warsaw
- Salary: up to 27000 PLN Net, B2B
Our client is a French-based company founded in 2007. Their company deals with auditing in the area of corporate social responsibility (CSR). Using an internally developed methodology, we audit our clients’ suppliers in 4 main areas: environment, human rights, and labor law, ethics of action, supply chains. All the processes are done by the platform their created and which is constantly improving.
- Build and maintain a resilient, secure, and efficient SaaS application platform to meet established SLAs
- Design, build and deliver cloud infrastructure, configuration, and processes enabling the software teams to code and deploy efficiently.
- Deliver and maintaining reliable platform monitoring including logs, alerts, and metrics;
- Master CI/CD toolset by improving our internal deployment tooling. Build an ecosystem that combines efficient test automation, deployment with no downtime, and reliable monitoring.
- Continuously improve branching strategies to enable frictionless merging and deployments from testing to production environments;
- Manage the availability and scalability of our services, ensure excellent performance and at the same time keep the cost under control
- Operationalize solutions from proof-of-concept through production, using automation for repeatability, maintainability, and enforcing standards
- Manage cross-functional requirements working with architects, developers, QA, and other parties. Collaborate to bring new features and services into production
- Develop and improve operational practices and procedures
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role in a relevant software or internet service industry.
- Hands-on, commercial experience with containers deployment, configuration, orchestration, and monitoring
- In-depth understanding of monolithic architecture as well as microservices, ideally proven experience in projects related to transition from one architecture to another
- Experience working with a broad range of Microsoft Azure services and components with a strong bias towards infrastructure as a code and automation.
- Experience working with Source Control (GIT), CI/CD (Azure DevOps), and Configuration Management tools, designing and implementing a build and deployment pipelines
- Experience with systems and cloud monitoring and logging techniques and technologies
- Solid understanding and working knowledge of software development methodologies, practices, tools, and techniques.
- Health care
- Life Insurance
- Annual bonus based on performance