- Position: Junior/mid-DevOps Engineer
- Location: Katowice
- Methodology: SCRUM
Something huge is being built in Katowice. One of the global top 10 IT companies is expanding a team of developers in Katowice, and you can be a part of it!
They are specializing in a wide range of activities, such as manufacturing, mechanics, simulation software. In a word: an engineering paradise! 😊
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer, to work on an ambitious project: Cloud service integrated with desktop tools for design PCBs.
- Knowledge of Python
- Knowledge of AWS services
Would be a plus:
- Knowledge of .NET
- Experience in creating building and deploying pipelines
- Shell scripting
- Work closely with other internal teams to build security, reliability, and scalability into the development life-cycle.
- Analyze, design, implement and validate strategies for continuous integration, build, test, and deployment for cloud-based infrastructure.
- Design and implement automated, dynamic environments to support the needs of development teams.
- Design, develop and document automated cloud-based continuous integration architecture and maintain a 24×7, global, highly available SaaS environment according to internal and external service levels agreements.
- Managing a service-critical codebase with version control using Git.
- Applying monitoring techniques for early problem detection and reporting.
- Developing skills with the help of the experienced team members
- Training budget
- Life insurance
- Medical package
- Possibility of working remotely
- Retirement plan (PPK)