- Position: DevOps Engineer
- Location: Remote
- Salary: Up to 21 000 PLN/Gross/Month (UoP or B2B)
We are seeking a DevOps Engineer to join the Service Delivery team. In this role, you will be a part of a team that maintains and provides daily support for development operations.
You will be:
- Enhance monitoring, logging and provisioning solutions.
- Help identifying bottlenecks in the deployment process and contribute in mitigating them and assuring smooth transition of systems and modules from the design phase up to the steady-state.
- Help developing Continuous Integration tools and systems.
- Work with cloud solutions on your day-to-day work.
You’ve got what it takes if you have…
- Amazon Web Services working knowledge (EC2, RDS Route53, SES, SNS, SQS, IAM, S3, CloudWatch, ALB, NLB, ECR, EKS, ES)
- Solid Linux administration know-how (command-line should be your best friend) including scripting languages
- Hands-on experience with Configuration Management/automation tools (Ansible, SaltStack)
- Terraform and Terragrunt as an Infrastructure as Code solution
- Hands-on experience with version control systems (Git, SVN)
- Experience with Jenkins and Jenkins task creation automation (Jenkins DSL)
- Experience with monitoring and logging solutions
- Comfort with collaboration, open communication and reaching beyond functional boundaries
- Good command of English
Nice to have:
- Understanding of ITIL and Agile methodologies. Practical application of both of them.
- Work experience with containers and Kubernetes
- Databases including MySQL, MariaDB, PostgreSQL, Oracle – the more the better.
- Security and moving towards DevSecOps in every possible area of your work
- Systems expertise (network stack, filesystems, CPU, memory, and how do they come together)
- Working knowledge of maven/ant/gradle, java/groovy, nexus combination, jboss, Tomcat and monitoring of those
- Setup systems and applications to work with continuous integration / continuous delivery / continuous deployment
What do we offer?
- We’ve got you covered: Private medical healthcare
- We offer a training library of over 200,000 courses and a tuition reimbursement’ budget for you to go the extra mile and achieve professional goals.
- Multikafeteria (100 PLN net)
- Flexible working hours and the possibility of remote work on a regular basis
- Corporate activities and parties;
- Wellness days 😊
- After 7 years of service, we will give you a 7-week PAID sabbatical
- Technical in-depth interview- video-call (<120 minutes)
- Phone call with managers