- Position: DevOps Engineer
- Location: Krakow
- Salary: 22 000 – 31 000 PLN Netto/ month, B2B
Would you like to be a part of a company that provides top payment solutions? Our client provides customized payment processing solutions and support services across a wide range of sectors, shaped by unmatched payments knowledge and expertise gained from working with hundreds of companies around the world over the past decade.
You can join them as DevOps Engineer in the polish team!
- Configuring, managing, and monitoring infrastructure of the cloud environment in order to improve delivery and availability
- Backups, improve monitoring, change infrastructure in AWS, optimize for security, cost performance, etc.
- At least 2-4 years of Hands-on experience in working on at least one of the leading cloud platforms: Azure, AWS, GCP
- Well-experienced with Linux (includes familiarity with scripting languages like Bash)
- Hands-on experience in production environments
- Hands-on experience in Kubernetes and Dockers
- Deep knowledge of networking, load balancing, and firewalls
- Linguistic competence: English
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience with databases like MYSQL, Redis
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines (Jenkins)
- Experience with “Infrastructure as code” (Terraform or Ansible)
- B2B contract 22 000 PLN – 31 0000 PLN Net/ month
- 26 days of paid leave
- Working in a hybrid model (2-3 days in the office per week)