- Position: Database Engineer or Python Engineer
- Location: Remote
- Salary: 21 000 PLN Net / month
Finally! Someone will end up with a mess of images on the internet. Everything will finally be in order. Our client deals with security, and image analytics, but also enhanced presentation and advertising with the use of images. We are looking for a Backend Database Developer to join the team dealing with advanced image processing and use on the Internet.
- You will be creating ETL solutions, transforming data that is constantly collected. There will be some cosmetics stuff regarding the current system, but mostly you will be creating new things.
- On that data, we will create a system that will be matching ads, but also f.e. a panel for people using our system that will allow them to monetize it.
- We are on the way to Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence in the future.
- Knowledge of SQL language and relational database engines such as MySQL or PostgreSQL
- Knowledge of Python programming language (experience with that for at least a year/year and a half)
- Knowledge of Docker
- Knowledge of AWS services: EMR, S3, RDS, Lambda
- The ability to work in a fluid, fast-paced, entrepreneurial, and results-oriented culture
- A positive, team-playing attitude – things only work when we all come together
- Independently at work while needed
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of at least one MapReduce data processing framework such as Hive or Spark
- Knowledge of PHP programming language
- Knowledge of MongoDB and DynamoDB
- Knowledge of AWS Services: Kinesis, Glue, Athena, ECS+ECR, Redis
- Salary up to 21 000 PLN Net/month
- B2B agreement with paid leaves
- Parental leaves
- Training budget
- Access to Udemy for free
- Hardware- a Macbook Pro
- Possibility to work 100% remotely
- Stock options
- Working in a team of experienced professionals helping each other improve their skills