- Position: Data Engineer
- Salary: up to 22k PLN B2B or UoP
- Industry: KaaS
One of the most interesting startups from Dubai opens a new office in Krakow. The main concept is to take care of all restaurant delivery orders by setting up a network of kitchens and a delivery infrastructure (both real and digital). We are looking for Data Engineer to join this awesome team and will play a crucial role in the company’s growth.
- Very good knowledge of SQL
- Very good knowledge of Python
Nice to have:
- Experience in building Data Warehouses/Data Lakes, ideally based on cloud solutions
- Experience in working with Snowflake, DBT, Gitlab
- Experience in building Data Pipelines based on Kafka events
- Practical knowledge of a platform orchestrating processes (eg. Airflow)
- Knowledge of Software engineering methodologies: eg. Unit Testing, CI/CD
How do they work?
- In small Scrum Teams – Product Owner and Software Engineers located in KrakowThey deliver solutions in many small chunks.
- They love experimenting and prototyping While working with data we use Containerization,
- Continuous Integration/Deployment, Infrastructure as a Code (Terraform)
Perks & Benefits
- expanded tech stack and no legacy code,
- flextime and flexplace: adjust your daily schedule to your individual needs, work from the office and home,
- form of employment – you choose, in case of B2B we pay for your 26 days holidays,
- top-notch equipment: high-end MacBook Pros plus additional accessories for your computer,
- support for your development:
- growth annual budget available to every employee,
- internal initiatives: webinars/workshops, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences
- time for doing things you are passionate about (Freedom Day)
- social budget for every team & awaydays
- plus other standard perks of IT companies: private medical healthcare, Multisport card, great office with fruit & snacks, English lessons, rented football pitch, referral bonus, etc.
- possibility to work from Dubai