- Role: C++ Developer
- Form of contract: Perm, full-time, no remote or freelancer work
- Salary: 75 000-120 000 € gross per year
We’re looking for a C++ Developer who will join a fast-paced software company in Berlin, Germany, with a focus on developing graphics products that stand out from the crowd. More than 700,000 users world-wide rely on their contact for their daily business as it makes creating graphical presentations so much easier, faster and more enjoyable.
You will work largely independently and will be responsible for the whole range of activities when implementing a new feature. The developers should be able to look at a problem from the user’s perspective and discuss abstract concepts with fellow developers.
Here is what you will do on a daily basis:
- Working with C++ 11 (and switching to C++14 where the company compilers support it)
- Using Boost throughout the code, e.g., Boost.Spirit for parsing
- Developing an inhouse cross-platform library
- Developing new algorithms (the company was founded on the idea for an algorithm for automatic slide layout)
- Solid theoretical and commercial knowledge of C++
- Fluent English (German is a plus)
- CV Review
- Online test
- Remote interview
- Face-to-face technical interview in the company’s office