- Location: Kraków
- Type of contract: Perm
Our customer, UK based, global innovative company in the area of utility engineering, is expanding the Digital Business Technology Team. This Team is responsible for building and evolving the technology solutions behind everything they do and plan to do. With a broad remit covering all aspects of product development, supply chain, finance, retail, e-commerce, and owner experience, the Business Analysis teams scope and deliver vital technology change projects across this complex global organization. The variety within the team’s project portfolio means Business Analysts quickly gain insight around the organization, and exposure leading cross-functional, international project teams. Your work will have a real impact on the successful delivery of the company’s long-term strategic objectives, and on the daily experiences of colleagues and customers worldwide.
About the role:
- Supporting analysis activity in order to elicit requirements and inform business decisions.
- Supporting the implementation of information systems and enhancements in line with business needs and aiding benefits realization.
- Investigating, analyzing, and reviewing a project or business documentation.
- Supporting the definition of requirements for improving processes and systems.
- Supporting the creation and iteration of acceptance criteria in preparation for the deployment of information and communication systems.
- Producing business models and assisting in the development of business cases.
- Working independently or collaboratively on complex situations and tasks.
- Providing specialist advice on the subject to multiple stakeholders on complex issues.
- Acting as a role model and/or coach to Associate Business Analysts.
- 2+ years experience in a Business Analyst role.
- Awareness of the wide range of activities performed by Bas, including familiarity with the IIBA or the BCS BABOK.
- Can cope with complex cases through deliberate analysis and planning.
- Can achieve excellent results on small, less complicated work without supervision.
- Experience in working in agile / scrum framework environments
- Experience in working in matrix structures, with cross-functional teams and operating under both line reporting and project task managers
- Understanding and knowledge of one or more of the following:
- Customer Relationship Management
- Automated Customer support channels e.g. Chatbots
- Live Customer Support Channels e.g. Contact Centres, Live Chat, Video Clienteling
- Experience of working on IT transformation programs
- Familiar with the IIBA or the BCS BABOK’s
- MyBenefit platform
- Luxmed private healthcare
- Life Insurance
- Discount on the company’s products