- Position: Business Analyst
- Location: Krakow/Warsaw/Gdansk
- Salary: Up to 5k eur
It’s the first day of the rest of your life, a far better life. Have you ever thought about building a highly innovative digital bank from scratch? Do you like to have a big impact on products and watch how your ideas become reality? If yes, please take a look at the description below and rethink your career. Maybe it’s high time to join the fast-growing fintech from the UK!
What will be your responsibilities?
- Gathering requirements
- Backlog Grooming
- Speak to both Business users and also influence technical teams
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
What should you have or know?
- Recent Retail Banking/Fintech domain experience is a must
- 5+ years of experience in Business Analysis or Technical Analysis
- Previous experience as Business Analyst, Technical Analyst or hybrid Business and Technical Analyst, or PMO Analyst
- Good knowledge of Retail banking processes like payments, onboarding, core banking, and other retail products.
- Manage Jira/Backlog/confluence etc in an Agile DevOps flow
- Ability to write good quality requirements and business processes, acceptance criteria and guide testers and also support testing
- Ability to scale up to being a product owner/SME in the areas highlighted above.
What will you get in return?
- Fair salary, up to 5 000 EUR NET/month (B2B contract)
- Paid holidays
- Hardware needed to perform your job
- Great impact on the product