- Type of contract: FTE or B2B
- Location: Warsaw/Wrocław
- Type of work: hybrid (40% home office)
Our client is one of the biggest real estate development and construction companies that operate in Europe and Northern America. They hire almost 40k people around the globe. In Poland, they operate as a general constructor in all segments of the market developing office spaces, residential buildings, and apartments.
As a Business Analyst, you will join the Center of Excellence team and work within a dynamic organization, helping to manage, change and plan for the digital transformation in the real estate industry. Your area of expertise will be mainly related to sales and leasing processes. You will need to understand the current situation, identify future needs, and create solutions to solve those needs using information and software systems.
The hybrid model of work is about working 3 days from the office and 2 days from home. The offices are located in Warsaw, Kraków, Poznań Wrocław and Łódź, you can work in any of them.
- Helping the organization to develop its functions, services, and products to meet goals with internal and external stakeholders.
- Using technological knowledge to envision the possible solutions to the stakeholders explaining how information technology can support the organization’s needs.
- Leading the implementation and adoption using agile methodologies.
- Cooperating closely with internal sales and leasing teams across CEE regions in evaluating business processes, and conducting requirements analysis in the area of real-estate digital customer life-cycle.
- Creating documentation and using data modeling to analyze the findings and create scenarios for possible improvements and implementation of digital solutions. Identify the information technology required to introduce them.
- Managing the implementation of new functionalities within sales and leasing systems, including Salesforce CRM
- Assigning data ownership within respective areas, and ensuring implementation of necessary procedures.
- Ensuring the solutions meet business requirements and are user-friendly. Understand the process of delivering high-quality UX and UI.
- Conducting presentations and meetings to share findings and gather ideas. Communicate the benefits of recommended solutions across departments and help address any risks or concerns
- Providing training, coaching, and guidance
- Conducting tests of the implemented solutions
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
What are we looking for:
- 3+ years of experience in business analysis or a related field;
- Academic degree (BA or MA) preferably in a business or related field or an MBA;
- Fluency in the English language
- Proven track record of leading and supporting successful projects;
- Experience in creating detailed reports and giving presentations;
- Exceptional analytical, conceptual thinking, and documentation skills;
- Ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Experience in leading and developing top-performing project teams;
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills;
- Good IT knowledge and efficiency, including but not limited to, Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel and Outlook;
- Experience in implementation, configuration, and management of Salesforce CRM system
- Collaboration in an open culture where sound values and dedicated people come together for greater results;
- Further development of your technical and soft skills;
- Opportunity to participate in the real estate digital transformation;
- Daily breakfasts and lunches at the office
- Cafeteria platform (Multisport, holiday allowance etc.)
- Private healthcare
- Life insurance
- Parking slot
- Yearly financial bonus