- Type of work: fully remote (Poland)
- Type of contract: FTE
- Salary: up to 27k PLN gross
Our Client was established in 1968 and funded by several private banks as a joint investment company. A half of a century later, they are now one of the largest players in the asset management industry as they manage over 750 billion EUR of assets. They use a set of proprietary tools to help them make the right investment choices, based on risk compliance, market analysis and many more. They also offer these tools to other asset management companies, which makes them a reference on the market.
The company is expanding its footprint in Poland and is looking for a strong BI Developer to join their team.
Your Tasks and Responsibilities:
- The design, creation, testing, and documentation of new and enhanced BI components to given specifications in accordance with established security standards and processes.
- Examine, evaluate, interpret, and classify data to define and clarify information structures that describe their relationships.
- Apply data analysis, data modeling, and quality assurance techniques, based on a detailed understanding of operational processes, to create, modify, and maintain data structures and related components.
- Advise database designers and other members of the application development team on the details of data structures and related components.
- A successfully completed degree in (business) computer science, engineering, natural sciences, mathematics, or comparable field of study
- Several years of professional experience as a Business Intelligence Developer, preferably in the financial industry
- Profound knowledge of SQL (PL/SQL, T-SQL) and the Microsoft BI stack (SSRS, SSAS, PowerBI, Azure)
- Effective communication skills, fluency in English are a must
- A high level of commitment, flexibility, and reliability
- Comprehensive know-how in the handling of complex projects (business department, IT, external partners)
- Life insurance
- Parking spot
- Bike to rent
- Stable employment in a stable company