- Location: fully remote
- Contract Type: Perm or B2B
Our client operates sports betting in 18 U.S. jurisdictions and has partnerships with the biggest leagues and media companies in US. Marking a major milestone in American sports history, they opened the first-ever sports betting venue within a professional United States sports facility. Partnerships like this are positioning our business to skyrocket as sports betting continues to expand across the country and our customers get a taste of the action.
On the technology side, they’ve built an entire sports betting and iGaming platform from the ground up in less than 3 years. Through continuous improvement and data-informed product development, they are adding features so that our customers have the best product experience in the market. The Product Technology team gives the team the freedom to deliver without constantly seeking permission to take action.
- Being a Java engineer in terms of “hands-on” contribution and a driving force in our iGaming platform
- Contributing to and driving solutions through collaboration with the other engineers in the team to deliver market-leading iGaming products
- Being interested in the functional programming paradigm and exploring the benefits with the engineering teams in new developments
- Hands-on experience writing codes in Java specifically Java 17
- Understanding of designing and implementing microservices that use the Spring Boot and REST APIs
- Background in building scalable applications on Amazon AWS – Kubernetes, pub/sub, memory store, cloud storage
- Knowledge of how streaming technologies work such as Kafka
- Awareness of architecture methodologies and how to apply them including ToGAF, Zachman, etc
- Knowledge of OLTP systems is definitely an asset
- Strong aptitude for writing efficient and optimized code
What’s In It for You:
- Help shape and design the features you will be working on, and have a real impact on your work.
- Become part of a small but rapidly growing team, full of collaborative individuals.
- 100% remote work, flexible working hours
- Mac OS or Windows hardware to choose from
- A desk in a modern office on Dekerta in Kraków near Galeria Kazimierz, if you prefer to work from the office
- Coffee, tea, gaming consoles and billiards
- Excellent city centre location with a tram stop right outside the office, and free parking spaces cars, motorcycles and bikes
- Competitive base salary and benefits, with fully paid private healthcare (Lux-Med) for FTEs
- 30 paid days off on B2B contract
- Cafeteria platform and stock options plan for FTEs