Back-end Engineer | Warsaw | #643admin
- Location: Warsaw
- Salary: Up to 25,8k pln
- Industry: On demand
Whoa! That was quick!
Since 2015 they conquered 25 countries, 187 cities, hired over 2k of people and hit +40M annual transactions. They are still one of the world’s fastest-growing on-demand delivery tech startup. The idea is the easiest possible: revolutionise delivery market all around the world!
In order to achieve this goal, they decided to grow their tech team by opening a new tech hub in Warsaw! The plan is to build the strongest bad-ass dev team in the whole world. Now is the best time to join them and develop the product that for sure will change the way we perceive the availability of goods in 21st century.
It’s time! Join the growth!
- Be part of a core Warsaw team, establish best standards of development and code quality
- Work on the constant development of a product and its new functionalities
- Develop software using cutting edge technology and modern engineering approaches
- Follow Agile principles
- Scale the technology and the team as the business grows
- Take ownership of your tasks from start to finish
- Participate in high-level technical decisions
- Be a technical expert and mentor other developers around you
- Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar technical degree
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant working experience
- Strong Java or other backend language skills
- Extensive knowledge of object-oriented programming and software architecture
- Strong will to adhere to best practices in OO development and a need to leave well-structured code in your tracks
- Experience with relational databases
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Vivid interest in at least one area outside of coding (architecture, algorithms, optimization, automation, scalability, etc.)
- Strong verbal and written communication in English
- Experience with Spring framework
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with micro-services or service-oriented architectures in general
- Experience building highly available distributed systems
- Experience with containers
- Competitive salary (up to 25 800 PLN/m) and equity plan
- Permanent / B2B contract
- Benefit package
- Flexible working hours and occasional remote work
- Relocation package
- Hackathons, tech communities to join
- Social benefits, team building activities and many more!
- HR phone screen
- Tech call
- Home technical test
- Onsite Interview