- Position: Junior Java Developer
- Location: Krakow or 100% remote
- Salary: Up to 16 000 PLN/Gross/Month (+80% PKUP) | UoP
Imagine being part of the revolution, part of what is beyond retail, media and social. Now it is your chance! We are looking for a Mid Java Developer to join the most exciting project in Krakow. Their mission is to bring customer experience to a very another level. Personalization of the content is a key to be number one in video commerce, e-commerce and mobile commerce nowadays. Most of their business is in the US right now (that is why they have over 500 tech people on board there). They have offices in China, Japan, UK, Italy, Germany and right now in Krakow, Poland.
You will be:
- Workin at Integration Development Team integrate services from e-commerce, mobile and video channels with the global implementations of ERP SAP
- Participating in analysis and definition of requirements to prepare their specifications and estimations in the process of agile software development as a member of the cross-discipline Scrum team
- Assisting less experienced team members with their assignments
- Following best software development practices ensuring high code quality and compliance with standards
- Providing third- level operational support for production systems with limited guidance
- Prticipating in CI/CD implementation for the developed solutions (including establishing sustainable and automated code quality, build strategies and test automation practices)
- Ensuring complete documentation for changes/extensions of current systems.
- Troubleshooting applications problems and drive toward resolution in the process communicating delays, risks, issues to right internal and external parties
- Cooperating and work effectively with other IT team members (cross-functional collaboration across different teams)
What should you have:
- 1 or more years of related experience.
- Knowledge of web services and integration concepts like APIs, ETL, Event/Message driven.
- Knowledge of ESB (Mulesoft preferred).
- Knowledge of the design and development of Restful APIs.
- Knowledge of any message broker/Queue Management Systems (IBM MQ preferred).
- Experience with testing, test libraries, tools.
- Use of CICD (using toolsets such as Jenkins, Maven, etc.).
- Understanding of relational databases (MS SQL Server preferred).
Nice to have: K8S basic knowledge, Azure Cloud, Sonra, Kibana
What will you get in return:
- Attractive salary
- Multicafeteria membership
- Private healthcare
- Flexible working hours
- Remote work possibilities